Re-Advertisement - Vacancy Notice
“ULAANBAATAR URBAN SERVICES AND GER AREAS DEVELOPMENT INVESTMENT PROGRAM PROJECT” is seeking a professional for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
Contract: Full-time for one year with possible extension based on performance starting from July 2022.
Purpose: To support Ulaanbaatar Urban Services and Ger Area Development Investment Program (GADIP) Project Coordinator by implementing a monitoring and evaluation system that provides real-time management information as well as a clear understanding of progress and performance of the program.
Duties and responsibilities: The monitoring and evaluation specialist will have the following duties:
- Work collaboratively with the GADIP Coordinator, ADB Counterpart to implement, and manage an M&E system for the GADIP in keeping with the Implementation Design Document.
- Develop and implement a M&E Plan for the Program (under the direction of the GADIP Coordinator) that ensures 2-way information flow and pro-actively informs management team and stakeholders.
- Organize the necessary data collection activities and manage surveys, if there is any, and ensure information is compiled into a database, quality checked and shared using most appropriate means.
- Assist the Project Coordinator in all aspects of the project management by providing most up-to-date information and reports necessary.
- Any other duties as assigned by Project Coordinator.
- Tertiary qualifications essential preferably in the areas of monitoring, and evaluation, results measurement, information management, and MIS.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in monitoring and evaluation role of development aid initiatives and/or development projects;
- Demonstrated capacity to work collegially and creatively within a team and with partners;
- Experience in Bilateral/Multilateral and - preferably -ADB funded projects;
- Excellent inter-personal skills, with experience working in cross cultural settings;
- Excellent skills in succinct and timely report preparation.
- High level of English and Mongolian proficiency (to be proven with relevant certificates (diplomas) and/or during the interview).
Deadline: The candidate should submit the following documents before 17 PM, 5 July 2022.
- Curriculum vitae in English (using ADB format for individual consultants) and Mongolian, with recent photo taken within last 6 months;
- Copies of diplomas and relevant certificates;
- Copy of national citizenship ID;
- Copies of the Labor and Social Insurance books (first page and subsequent pages indicating the employment mobility);
- Reference or recommendation letters from current and/or previous employer; and
- Cover letter in English.
Project Management Office
Attention to: Mr. A. Erkhembayar
Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar,
Khoroo 8, Baga toiruu 1, Amar Street -2,
Central cultural Palace – 407